Single parent’s families are under two sectors single divorced parent families and never married single parent families. In these type of families we got see the highly involvement of child life either by father or mother no one other in involved in their child life and their life.
Single divorced parent family:
• Mostly, all single divorced parent family consist of female divorced only than male divorced .The child growth are differentiate more from the mother child to father child in all categories like health, manners, education etc..
• The divorce statistics always indicates the incompletion of family, an unsuccessful relation facing a crisis period for mother raising child. An emotional distress should be faced.
• Due to the parent breakage the child future has a crucial impact, which has to be faced seriously and in has many declines in their school achievements.
• The Parent should get in communication with the child all the time and they should listen to child at the same time.
Never married single parent family:
• It was a cultural against of never married motherhood and in very rare cases of fatherhood also.
• The child of non –marital status mother can give all the affection and support through their relatives, neighbourhood and friends.
• When compared to two member family single parent can show more attention towards their child.
• All education, economic sectors are done in the sufficient and their performance and behaviour was best when associated with male parental influence.