We wrote before about the importance of having a brother or a sister. They are friends for life and people we can never replace of forget.
If you don’t have a brother, “only” a sister, don’t worry, you already have enough, because having a sister is like having a guardian angel, someone who is watching over you.
Things that only your sister will understand:
1. She will never judge you because you are her brother/sister and she knows how lucky she is to have you. Yes, sometimes she will scold you, but never judge you.
2. She knows your biggest secrets and what is good about her is that she will never tell them to anyone, no matter what. She is even more reliable than your friends or a partner, because she knows you her entire life and she doesn’t want to let you down.
3. She can be really happy or sad for you, depends on the situation. If something really big happened to you, she will be the happiest person in the world and on the other hand if something bad happened she will sympathize with you because she doesn’t want to see the one she loves hurt.
4. She will compliment you always, because she wants to make you feel confident and satisfied with yourself. Even if she doesn’t like something about you, she will find a way to say it, but in a nice way.
5. You two share a lot of inside jokes, which only you two can understand. Yes people sometimes find it annoying because they don’t understand, but who cares? The most important thing is that you two can laugh with and at each other.